• Excellent chip control
• Prevents burrs and vibration
• With moulded identification markings for easy thread recognition
MIRACLE coated VP15TF has a good balance of wear and fracture resistance.
MIRACLE coated VP20RT exhibits excellent performance for stainless steel machining. These grades are suitable for a variety of workpiece materials.
• Chip control comparison
ISO metric external thread pitch 1.5mm Final pass (6th pass)
• A Wide Variety of Products
• Mitsubishi Miracle Threading (MMT) series.193 inserts and 26 holders
• The MMT series allows the threading of a wide range of threads, from standard metric to threads for pipe couplings, gas and aerospace.
• A higher level of precision than conventional inserts.
• The following tolerances can be achieved with the MMT series.
• Long Tool Life with "Sharp" Cutting Edge
• A "sharp" cutting edge lengthens tool life.
• A "sharp" cutting edge can be achieved with a small and uniform honing along the entire cutting edge.
• For ideal chip control and a high cost performance ratio, M-class inserts with 3-D chip breakers are recommended.
• G-class inserts are recommended where higher precision is required.
• By changing only the shim, MMT holders can be used for turning of threads with various lead angles as well as the turning of left hand threads.
• Insert interference with the thread can be prevented to achieve a good surface finish.
• Efficient coolant supply to the cutting point lengthens the life of an insert.
• Smooth chip discharge, the key to efficient internal threading can be achieved.